Mouvement Oculaire Thérapeutique (EMDR)
Telephone ✆ 06 82 06 88 98
I’m a native New Yorker, born and raised in a
large family from Irish, English, Italian origine. This connection
with different personalities and heritages intrigued my curiosity of
our multicultural world.
Living in Africa, Europe and North America has given me
comprehension of other societies (languages, and traditions) which
has strengthened my perception of human nature.
Being a mother has reinforced my natural responses of sensitivity,
attention and empathy.
All of this naturally drew me towards the realm of psychotherapy.
I offer therapy for:
- Anxiety and Phobias
- Relationship Difficulties
- Life Transitions
- Difficulties with Self-Esteem
- Eating Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Professional/Career Issues
- Medical and Health Concerns
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Diploma from E.I.P.A. (International School of Applied
Psychoanalysis) in Montpellier
- Member of I.S.A.P. (International Society of Applied
I am accredited by the E.I.P.A.
(International School of Applied Psychoanalysis), member of I.S.A.P.
(International Society of Applied Psychoanalysis)
Mon - Sat: 8am - 8pm
49 Boulevard Berthelot, 34000 Montpellier
Siret: 850 392 416 00010
Copyright 2003-2019 COUNSELLING IN
FRANCE. All rights reserved.