- Struggling with one or more of the following may
lead some into psychotherapy: depression; anxiety; conflict; addiction;
trauma; loss & change ….
- For others, the reason may be less clear, linked to
a general sense of unease with oneself and in one’s relationships within the
- However, whatever the motive, undertaking
psychotherapy is finally a personal decision.
WHAT SORT OF PYSCHOTHERAPY?
I seek firstly to enable a person to express verbally the issues which bring
them to seek help. For further details of my work please refer to the web-site.
The NUMBER and FREQUENCY of sessions will vary :
- For some, a few sessions may bring relief and help
- For others, a longer process is needed in order to :
- Clarify the presenting difficulties and needs
- Understand these within the global context of a
person’s life- past and present ;
alongside their specific family/couple system and cultural context
- Reflect on the dynamics of the person’s inner and
external relationships, which may have become a source of internal and
external conflict and unease
- Encourage a person to integrate adjustment and
growth ; along with accepting the reality of their personal limitations
Over and above any technique, psychotherapy is based on a relationship of
confidence, collaboration. The process is not always easy, and it is therefore
important that one should feel secure with the competence, attentiveness and
respect of the practitioner.
- Trained and qualified in Clinical Psychopathology,
I seek to nuance my intervention according to a person’s symptoms and
personality, respecting equally that each person is unique and can never be
confined by a theoretical definition or diagnosis
- I abide by the ‘Charte de Qualité’ of
www.analyse-tridimensionnelle.com, with whom I am trained and qualified as a
psychotherapist and by the ‘Déontologie’ of www.psy-en-mouvement.com , the
federation of which I am a qualified member.
- I seek to maintain a coherent and professional
practice through my ongoing theoretical training, personal analysis and
Individuals: 45 euros for 45 mins
Couples: 60 euros 60 mins